Please Note: This position has been filled by the CCA team. We are not currently hiring in this role, but we are always looking to collect the resumes of qualified candidates. If you’re interested in a career at CCA, please submit your resume and inquiry to email@example.com.
Chesapeake Corporate Advisors (CCA), a leading Baltimore-based boutique Corporate Strategy and Investment Banking firm, seeks to hire an Investment Banking Analyst to support the continued growth of the firm’s investment banking practice.
- Degree from an accredited undergraduate business program; concentration in finance or accounting required
- 0-2 years of business experience with evolving professional experience in financial analysis, banking, auditing, investment banking or a related field
- Excellent financial modeling and other analytical skills
- Advanced skill with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire for significant responsibility
- Strong research skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Comfortable working directly with senior client executives and capital sources
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and judgment
- Ability to handle significant workloads on tight timelines
- Support senior staff in the preparation of financial projections and business valuations, including DCF modeling, comparable company and transaction multiple analyses as well as leveraged buyout analysis and other financial models necessary to support the transaction process and the firm’s strategic relationships
- Prepare appropriate investment memoranda, presentation materials, and marketing materials for clients and prospects
- Work on multiple transactions, business development initiatives and internal projects at any given time
- Interact with clients on transactional and technical issues
- Maintain internal sources of information and databases
- Assist in the identification of and out-reach to buyers and investors
This position works closely with and in support of the Managing Directors, Directors and Associates of CCA’s investment banking practice and will be required to support deal execution, due diligence, modeling and analysis on transactions. This role will have significant direct client interaction.
The candidate is expected to work on investment banking mandates assisting clients with Buy & Sell-Side M&A advisory , financial modeling and other advisory services.
Qualified candidates should be self-motivated with a results-oriented attitude; and the aptitude to quickly understand, develop and apply complex financial concepts. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include analyzing financial statements, developing PowerPoint based Information Memorandums and other marketing documents as well as conducting industry research and company analysis.
To apply or for questions regarding the position, please send a résumé or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.