What’s the best way to learn about buying and selling companies, alternative forms of capital, and investing or preparing your own company for sale? Learn from the experts and experienced advisors at the content-rich virtual 2021 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference Baltimore, sponsored by Chesapeake Corporate Advisors. Use promo code “Chesapeake” for complimentary registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners thinking of retiring or pursuing a new opportunity
- Entrepreneurs considering a sale
- Company executives who’ve been approached about selling
- Private equity firms researching acquisitions
- Business leaders looking to grow through M&A
What Will You Learn?
- You’ll join regional and national executives for a rousing conversation on how they navigated through the pandemic, thoughts on current—and future—state of deal flow, and best practices in M&A. Experienced dealmakers will discuss:
- Choosing the Buyer for Your Company
- Pre-Diligence: What you need to know to be ready for the sale or a cap raise (featuring CCA Managing Director Marty O’Neill)
- The Art of the Acquisition
- And More
There will also be time for one-on-one dealmaker conversations and virtual networking.
How to Register
The regular cost for a single ticket is $195 (+$13.30 processing), but friends of CCA can use promo code “Chesapeake” for complimentary registration.
See the flyer below for more details. We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Baltimore Dealmakers Conference!